The California Office

Empirical opinion, intuitive viewpoints and the world we live in...by the savvysymbiont

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The SF Ballet

So I went to see the ballet recently.

Under the Art Direction of Helgi Tomasson: Spring Rounds, Magrittomania and Rodeo appeared to be a fuitful variety of contrasts in the artistic medium of dancing with elan.

I love elan. It is the basis for a smooth harmonic lifestyle and is one of the reasons I go to the ballet, in addition to the glorious architecture of the War Memorial Opera House.

I reccommend that everyone learn to appreciate ballet dancing for a healthy lifestyle.

1 Comments:

  • At Tue May 16, 11:50:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home